This is your dispatch for Monday December 9th, 2013. Members please call (780) 482-0720 between 8:00 and 8:30am. Travel cards and permits call in between 10:00am and 10:30am. CSTS, OSSA Safety Certified, Pre-access testing and AB Trade Equivalency certification is required. If these job postings do not have a current date, please refer to our Job Line / Recording at 780-482-1637 in Edmonton or 780-791-5866 in Ft. McMurray.
Any United States Journeyman Ironworkers, Journeyman Welders or Journeyman Rodman who are interested in working through our Local please do not call the Local as we are just collecting names via email. You must forward a resume, copies of your trade tickets (qualifications), FBI clearance check and you must also carry a valid passport and not have a criminal record (including impaired driving charges). Please send to email@example.com. For further details please refer to the “Foreign Workers” link under Working in Alberta.
· Leder Steel @ Kiewit Mod Yard Req: 4 Jry IWs for 2wks+5x10s + schedule Starts: ASAP
· PCL @ Nisku Mod Yard Req: 9 Jry IWs for 3wks+ 5x10s+ schedule. Starts: ASAP
· Western Bar Placers @ Grande Prairie Hospital Req: 1 Jry or exp. Rodman for 2wks+ 10&4 schedule. Accommodation supplied and $50 meal allowance provided per day. Starts: ASAP
Ft. McMurray Area
· Jacobs @ Albian Req: 1 FM for 2 wks+ 10&4 schedule. Camp provided. Starts: ASAP
· Supreme Steel @ CNRL Req: 2 Jry IWs for 1 wk+. Flights from Edm. and Calgary only. Camp provided. Starts: ASAP HCML Agreement
· Members please call the hall to check that your Death Benefit payments are up to date! Members on the pre-authorized payment plan – your Death Benefit payments do NOT get paid with your dues
· Name Hire for Bruce Reimer- Eskimo Steel@ Syncrude Starts: Dec.9th
· Info Meetings in Ft. McMurray next week will be as follows: Tuesday Dec. 10/ Wapasu camp, from 7:00 pm to approx 10:00pm in the Main Executive meeting room. Wed. Dec. 11, Athabasca camp, in the Buffalo Room. From 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Thursday Dec. 12, Mildred Lake Village, in the Theatre Room, from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.