Variable reach Forklift/Telehandler (Zoom Boom)
This variable reach forklift/Telehandler training is designed to provide variable reach forklift and telehandler operators with a solid foundation in:
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Safety Regulations
- Telehandler Fundamentals
- Field Level Hazard Identification
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures (Pre-Operational Inspections)
- Job Safety Analysis
- Safe Operation
- Principle of Balance & Stability
- Proper Start Up & Shut Down Protocol
- Operating on Slopes
- Safe Loading Handling & Techniques
- Load Charts
Our 1 day (8:00am to 4:30pm) course consists of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on experience. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentations and interactive discussion, then reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts
- Members in good standing of Ironworkers Local 720
- Workers dispatched through Ironworkers local 720 who require this training for their employment
- Public participants (call the training center for pricing 780-482-0908)
Ironworkers Local 720 Training and Test Centre
6303 Roper Road, Edmonton, Alberta
Dates and Times:
Dates to be announced - Check the Training centre calendar for current dates and times
Please note that attendance of full course is necessary for Completion Certification.
Contact the Ironworkers Training Centre at (780) 482-0908
Important Course Information
- A $150 Fee will be charged to NO SHOWS or those who fail to attend the entire course.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10 min before the start of class.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted.