Pre-Access Testing Information
Pre-Access & Post Incident Alcohol and Drug Policy
As Recent as 2003 owners of most industrial sites have initiated mandatory Pre-Access and Post-Incident alcohol and drug testing within Local 720's jurisdiction.
Note – You can expect the drug testing in the following instances:
- Pre-Access Testing: A required test to gain access to a worksite
- Post-Incident Testing: You may be subject to a test after the result of or involvement in an incident.
- For Cause Testing: You may be subject to a drug and alcohol testing for, but not limited to; excessive absenteeism or tardiness, slurred speech, alcohol smell, and erratic behavior such as noticeable imbalance, incoherence and disorientation.
- RSAP (Rapid Site Acess Program(October, 2008) – click here for more information
- For More information on RSAP click here
Rapid Site Access Program
You must CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND the participant worker voluntary partiticipation agreement BEFORE you sign the application form.
After you have made your decision you can download and complete the application form. This form is to be faxed to Organizational Health Incorporated.